CONDICIONES GENERALES DE CONTRATACIÓN PARA TIENDAS ONLINE
http://www.e-sportstech.com/ (hereinafter, the Web) is a website owned by Martijn Van Eerde, hereinafter THE OWNER, with VAT number: B87820668 and registered office at: Calle Montesa 26, C.P. 28006 – Madrid (Madrid).
The access, reproduction and use of the services of the Web requires the prior acceptance of the current Conditions of Use at any time; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify said Conditions when it deems appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Web.
It is the responsibility of the user to know the Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services of the Web; In case of not being satisfied with them, we beg you, refrain from using it.
The Web is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property corresponds to THE OWNER, except with regard to those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all the copies made (whatever the medium to which they are incorporated), granting on them only the rights of use that are described below. Any right that is not expressly assigned is understood to be reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and layout of the contents of the Website, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitizing and presenting of the same, corresponding, therefore, the protection that Article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the graphic design and image of the Web, reserving the pertinent legal actions that may correspond against the persons who perform imitations or unfair uses thereof.
WEB CONTENTS AND DOWNLOADS. USES PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED.
It is allowed:
• Web browsing, that is, access and display of the same in a device, being authorized any temporary or accessory reproduction, provided that it is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technology transmission process. Browsing through certain sections of the Web requires prior registration.
• Benefit (after registration) of the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Website to its users, under the conditions expressly indicated in the different sections.
It is strictly prohibited:
• Any operations regarding the Web, its contents, downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
• Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those that have commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of data from third parties.
• Any type of extraction, public communication and / or transmission, total or partial, by any means, outside the private scope of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation to any other work, including web pages, collections or databases. The publication in media of the materials susceptible to downloading the Press Room section is exempt from this prohibition. • The removal, concealment or falsification of notices and warnings about the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Web or any of the products provided through it.
• The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may prejudice the normal functioning of the Website, to other users or to any third party.
It is authorized the establishment of links and hyperlinks to the Web from other pages or websites, provided that they are not made in a way that harms the public and brand image of THE OWNER, the Web or any of the people and products. to which reference is made in it. In the establishment of links to the Web, the use of techniques that imply confusion over the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or others, is expressly prohibited.
The establishment of links from websites or pages whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity is prohibited.
Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of the links is expressly forbidden the use of elements extracted from the Web, without the prior and express consent of THE OWNER
Under no circumstances may links to the Website from third party websites or websites imply relations between THE OWNER and their owners, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by THE OWNER about them, so THE OWNER does not will be responsible at all regarding your
content and lawfulness.
CONTENTS AND USER BEHAVIOR
As a client or user of the Web, you agree to make appropriate use of the content and services offered through it and not to use them to:
1. Engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
2. Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature that advocates terrorism or violates human rights.
3. Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
4. Disseminate contents that attempt against the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
5. Attempt against the rights of Intellectual Property, Industrial, image, honor or others that correspond to THE OWNER or to third parties.
THE OWNER will have full freedom of decision on whether the collaborations and messages are finally published on the Web or not, being entitled to withdraw them when deemed appropriate.