We provide a 1 year, from the date of purchase, limited warranty on your Game Golf device and tags.
GAME GOLF Care:
- Use only a damp cloth or paper towel to clean your GAME GOLF device. Do not spray wet cleaners directly onto the device to clean your GAME GOLF device.
- Do not expose your GAME GOLF device to extremely high or low temperatures.
- Do not bring your GAME GOLF device into contact with any sharp objects. This could cause scratches and damage.
- Do not attempt to repair, modify, or disassemble your GAME GOLF device; it does not contain any user-serviceable components and doing so will void the warranty.
- Use only the supplied USB cable to charge the GAME GOLF device with USB compliant ports.
- If your GAME GOLF device becomes submerged in a liquid or a liquid comes in contact with the device, turn the device off, wipe any excess liquid from the surface of the device and place the device in a dry area for 24 hours. In most cases the device should power up and function properly once completely dried. If the device does not power up after following these steps, contact customer support if your warranty period is still active.
GAME GOLF LIVE is allowed under the rules of golf for competitive use, when not used with the GAME GOLF application during the game.
As long as you do not open the GAME GOLF LIVE application during a round of golf, the GAME GOLF LIVE device is permitted under the rules of golf. After your physical card is signed into a competitive game, you can open the application on your phone to view your round, statistics, distances, etc.
To complete the configuration of your profile, you will have to enter all the information in the configuration section of your account, To reach 100%, you will need to connect your account to Facebook and Twitter in the configuration section. Do not worry if you prefer not to do this, it will have no effect on your account.
The application will remain free, since only GAME GOLF LIVE hardware comes in the purchase.
The GAME GOLF LIVE tracking device is designed to be worn on your belt. It can be worn anywhere that is comfortable, but is best used when it is close to your waist for convenient labeling of the sticks during your play. We suggest you place the device on the left hip if it is right-handed and on the right hip hip if it is left-handed. This way, when you swing, your arms are not coming down on top of the device
The amount of data used during a round will vary in certain cases such as downloading course information and maps before beginning your round.
To avoid using data in your mobile data plan, we recommend that you download the course information via WiFi, before starting your round. The amount of data needed to download a course varies. During a round, GAME GOLF LIVE uses minimal data and can operate without a data connection at all (however, we recommend that you have an Internet connection when you complete your round for the best user experience)
The GAME GOLF LIVE application software for your computer:
Windows 7 and higher
OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and higher
The GAME GOLF LIVE app for the iPhone: IOS 8 and higher
IPhone 5 and higher
Note: There is no GAME GOLF LIVE application optimized for iPad. However, the application can be downloaded on an iPad through the iPhone App Store.
The Android app for GAME GOLF LIVE: Android 4.4 and higher
For a complete list of Android phones, please see below.
GAME GOLF LIVE is not compatible with Blackberry or Windows smartphones at this time.
Android Phones (compatible)
Samsung Galaxy s4
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung galaxy s6
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge +
Samsung galaxy s7
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Nexus 5 (Compatible Marshmallow)
HTC One M8
Motorola Moto X
Motorola Moto G
Android Phones (not supported)
Android phone with Cyanogen operating system
Android Phones (not tested / unverified)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
All Droid models